Thursday, March 19, 2009

Flat Head




Apparently my son has a flat head. At least that is what his pediatrician said this morning. He is in the top 75th percentile for weight and height but his head circumference is in the 10th percentile. Not only does he have a flat head...he has a small head. But...It is very heavy said the doctor so I guess it's chalk full of brains. YAHOO!!


Malcolm is 13lbs 14oz and 25inches long today..his 3rd month birthday.


So how do I get rid of the flat head? He is supposed to sleep on his back, is it my fault he sleeps 9 or 10 hrs a night? I'm not willing to give that up. I give him tummy time, he doesn't lie flat on me. i just don't know. I hope it changes. My poor small headed flat headed baby.


Mommy loves you Flat Head. Mommy Loves You.

No comments:

Post a Comment