Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sleep






Halloween was fun, we were invited to a murder mystery party. Jay was a mummy and me, well, not sure really but I was supposed to dress like Janet from Rocky Horror Picture show. I was 7 months pregnant so just wore a lab coat and wig. Jays costume I made out of gauze and a bed sheet. He looked great!

7 hours of sleep. That sounds great doesn't it? Well that is exactly what Malcolm slept last night. We have been very blessed to have a wonderful little sleeper in the night. Malcolm never sleeps less than 5hrs so we are doing pretty good.

I can't wait for the weather to warm up though so I can actually go out with the stroller. I need to just suck it up and bundle up and go I think just to get me out. With Jay taking the car to work all the time I think soon we will start the mornings where I drive Jay to work that way I can take the car to the mall and do something with other mommies.

In February I start my "New Mommies" group. That goes for 6 weeks. Also, I have a friend who takes her baby to West Ed Mall once a week just to get out of the house so I think I will start to join her.

I love being off work right now, but it's already flown by so fast. I hope the year doesn't speed by like this.

This weekend I am heading to Millet for Craft Day and to help Cheryle to organize Mom's house. Mom is in Thailand for a Month right now so it will be a surprise. I hope she brings back lots of pictures that I can post.

No comments:

Post a Comment