Thursday, May 14, 2009

Suckie Be Gone


I never should have introduced the suckie. Malcolm is almost 5 months old now and my wonderful 7 and 8 hr sleeps has now dwindled. I wake up 3, 4, 5 times a night to find a suckie that has been noticed is missing. Poor little guy. I can't wait until he can put it in his own mouth. Do I continue to get up night after night and wait patiently for his independence? When will that be?

Gosh, I love you so much Munchkin...let mommy sleep please. haha.

At least Malcolm is not a screamer..he's very quiet actually but still, I awake and off I go to the room.

My baby, growing so fast and now...no sleep for me.

Okay, tonight I am letting him fuss it out. It's good for him and it will work. I know it will...I just need to be patient.

2 comments:

  1. 5-7 days consistency without a suckie and he'll be off it for good....just a few nights of no sleep for a future of quiet nights......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dearie!! Sounds like a lesson learned for the next one hahaha.

    ReplyDelete